Anime Expo is just around the corner, and Crunchyroll, one of anime’s premiere streaming sites, will be there in a big way! Here’s all the details you need to know:
What: Crunchyroll, the world’s most popular anime brand, is taking over Anime Expo with world premieres, special guests, and fun interactive activations to celebrate the best in anime. Attendees are invited to enjoy:
- Crunchyroll Booth:
- Fans can visit the Crunchyroll booth to get a free drawstring bag offered in four different designs including “Mob Psycho 100,” “Dr. STONE,” “That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime,” and “The Rising of the Shield Hero,” with one available each day per person until supplies run out.
- Fans can purchase items from Crunchyroll’s exclusive Anime Expo line of merchandise only at AX from July 4-7 or until supplies sell out.
- In celebration of the upcoming “Dr. STONE” premiere, fans can grab a Senku headband and pose with living petrified statues around the booth, inspired by the new series.
- Crunchyroll is launching a new digital collectibles app, Crunchyroll Digital Drops, where fans can collect and trade virtual stickers from various anime titles via QR Codes at specially placed locations at the Crunchyroll booth, Crunchyroll HQ and more. Fans are invited to stop by daily to scan for new digital drops for a chance to collect them all.
- Crunchyroll Panels:
- Crunchyroll Presents: World premiere of Dr. STONE with special guests (Thursday, July 4 – 12:00 – 1:00PM)
- Crunchyroll Games Industry Panel (Thursday, July 4 – 5:30 – 6:30PM)
- Crunchyroll x MAPPA Presents: Zombie Land Saga Stage Event & To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts Premiere (Friday, July 5 – 12:00 – 2:30PM)
- Crunchyroll Presents: World Premiere with Mamoru Miyano – In/Spectre (Friday, July 5 – 4:00 – 5:30PM)
- Stay Crunchy! Those who live anime. (Friday, July 5 – 5:30 – 6:30PM)
- Crunchyroll Industry Panel (Saturday, July 6 – 2:30 – 3:30PM)
Hear about all the latest and greatest anime & manga coming out of Crunchyroll straight from the source.
- The Official Crunchyroll-Hime Panel!(Saturday, July 6 – 4:00 – 5:00PM)
- Being LGBTQ+ in the Anime Community (Sunday, July 7 – 10:00 – 11:00AM)
- Crunchyroll HQ: Fans are invited to visit Crunchyroll HQ, our Anime Expo offsite, to check out our interactive activations throughout the venue including:
- Crunchyroll Games- Attendees will have the opportunity to demo a variety of upcoming Crunchyroll Games before their official launch.
- The Shield Hero Training Room – Attendees can test their skills as the shield hero in our training room by popping balloon monsters with their very own shield.
- Tower of Slimes – Fans can snap a photo with our tower of giant plush slimes, inspired by “That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime.”
- Black Clover Photo Op – Fans can also pose with Asta’s anti-magic sword wearing one of our Black Bulls robes.
- Crunchyroll Expo Booth – Fans who purchase tickets for the upcoming Crunchyroll Expo (8/30 – 9/1 in San Jose) can receive a free vintage CRX tee with ticket confirmation while supplies last.
- Crunchyroll Booth – Booth #2600
- Crunchyroll Presents: World premiere of Dr. STONE with special guests – Main Events (Hall B)
- Crunchyroll Games Industry Panel – LP3 (408 AB)
- Crunchyroll x MAPPA Presents: Zombie Land Saga Stage Event & To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts Premiere – Video 1 (JW Marriott – Diamond Ballroom)
- Crunchyroll Presents: World Premiere with Mamoru Miyano – In/Spectre – LP2 (JW Marriott – Platinum Ballroom)
- Stay Crunchy! Those who live anime. – WS1 (403 B)
- Crunchyroll Industry Panel – LP1 (Petree Hall)
- The Official Crunchyroll-Hime Panel! – LP3 (408AB)
- Being LGBTQ+ in the Anime Community – LP5 (404 AB)
- Crunchyroll HQ – The Novo – 800 W. OLYMPIC BLVD
- Thursday, July 4 – 2:00 – 10:00PM
- Friday, July 5 – 10:00AM – 10:00PM
- Saturday, July 6 – 10:00AM – 6:00PM
Crunchyroll is the world’s most popular anime brand, connecting a community of 50 million registered users and 2 million subscribers with 360-degree content experiences. Fans connect through the world’s largest collection of anime including “Naruto Shippuden,” “Attack on Titan,” and “Dragon Ball Super,” as well as Crunchyroll Games, Crunchyroll News, events such as Crunchyroll Expo and the Anime Awards, and can purchase related merchandise through its online store. Through its app on game consoles, set-top boxes, mobile devices and more, Crunchyroll delivers content from leading media producers directly to viewers translated professionally in multiple languages. The service is available for free or through a premium offering that allows users to watch ad-free with access to simulcasts—top series available immediately after Japanese broadcast.